Why should we support poor and needy people?
One of the most widespread and dangerous problems faced by humanity is that of poverty, hunger and starvation. There is nothing more horrifying than the realization that as we live our happy lives here, millions of our fellow human beings live in hunger and face starvation.
Poor people do not have enough clothing, food, education and healthcare. They are fighting each day for life. Being poor means deprived economically, politically and socially. They hardly get opportunities. They have inadequate nutrition, higher risk of diseases and lack access to healthcare and basic essentials for living resulting in low achievement.
AlFalah India is dedicated to support poor and needy in various ways so that they can achieve the essentials of life and lead a prosperous life. Some of them include,
- Becoming a channel to pass the benefits given by government and non-government organizations
- Providing personal financial help
- Conducting fund raising activities (interest free loans)
- Encouraging donation of old (used or unused) belongings (Git it up for the needy people)
- Conducting various camps for the welfare of needy people
Join hands today with AlFalah India in making efforts to raise them, build relationship, teach them and moreover help them to regain their self-confidence and self-esteem to work for themselves.